Room to Dream Released Today!!

Room to Dream, Kelly Yang's third book in the Front Desk series, released today! I had pre-ordered it so I got it at the local bookstore today, and I have not started reading yet but I am really excited to! This evening was a book launch by Kelly Yang on the Children's Book World website; basically a free public webinar where Kelly Yang answered questions and talked about her book. It was really cool to see the author live, if not in person, and to hear her talk about her books! Author talks are always fun to go to. 

Anyway, I can't wait to read Room to Dream and make a post about it when I'm done!

Along with Room to Dream, these middle grade novels were published today (often books come out on the same day for some reason):

  • Set Me Free
  • Last Gamer Standing
  • The Vanderbeekers Make a Wish
  • Sunny Makes a Splash
  • The Samosa Rebellion
  • Amira and Hamza
  • The Leopard Behind the Moon
  • The Ghost of Midnight Lake
  • The Insiders
  • Kaleidescope
  • The Rise of Flynn Rider
  • The Monsters of Bookhaven
  • Beasts and Beauty

Comments